Tal's Drums and Percussion in these videos were recorded here.
Tal Bergman Studios
Formerly known as Lion Share, the studio has witness to some of the greatest music ever recorded.
The following is a short list of major Producers, Artists, and Engineers that graced the halls and control rooms of Lion Share.
Producers: John Boylan, David Cole, LaMont Dozier, George Duke, David Foster, Paul Grupp, Rupert Hine, Quincy Jones, Tommy LiPuma, George Martin, Roger Nichols, Michael Omartian, Phil Ramone, Ted Templeman
Artists: Peter Cetera, Chicago, Eric Clapton, Neil Diamond, George Duke, Sheena Easton, Amy Grant, John Fogerty, Julio Iglesias, Michael Jackson, Jermaine Jackson, Waylon Jennings, Kenny Loggins, Richard Marx, Roger McGuinn, Christine McVie, Bette Midler, Michael Nesmith, Randy Newman, Stevie Nicks, Jeffrey Osbourne, Poco, Lionel Richie, Kenny Rogers, Timothy B. Schmit, Rod Stewart, Sting, Barbra Streisand, Donna Summer, Maurice White, Yes
Engineers: John Arrias; Terry Christian; David Cole; Humberto Gatica; Paul Grupp; John Guess; Rick Holbrook; Chris Minto; Roger Nichols; Al Schmitt; Tom Vicari; Frank Wolf
the main tracking room has a great sound and is ideal for live recording.(killer drum sound!!!)
• Camouflage - Rod Stewart
• Chicago 17 - Chicago
• Footloose - Kenny Loggins
• Glory of Love - Peter Cetera
• Lady - Kenny Rogers (Written and Produced by Lionel Richie)
• Love Theme from St. Elmo’s Fire - David Foster
• Maniac - Michael Sembello
• Non-Stop - Julio Iglesias
• She Works Hard For The Money - Donna Summer
• She’s a Beauty - Tubes (Fee Waybill)
• Should Have Known Better - Richard Marx
• We Are The World - USA for Africa
• Yentil - Barbra Streisand
• Mad Max III
• St. Elmo’s Fire
• Three Men And A Baby
• Weird Science
• White Knights
In addition to the relaxing outdoor lounge, the studio is located in a great neighborhood with some great restaurants and bars.
This studio is the real deal.